This is a good little, healthy twist on regular pancakes. 🙂 ENJOY!
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour (You can made this yourself from Old Fashioned Oats. I just measured 1/2 Cup of oats and ground them in my food processor….WALAH! Oat flour! )
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A handful of raisins
- Combine oat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda in a medium size mixing bowl. (I use a whisk and hand mix everything)
- Add egg and milk. Whisk until completely mixed.
- Stir in raisins.
- Pour into a lightly greased skillet (I use olive oil) and cook as you would regular pancake!