After making the Zucchini Sweet Potato Bread the other day, I had some left over shredded zucchini. Also, my roommate is going out of town this weekend and needed to finish up a bag of spinach so it would not go bad. I decided to make mini quiches with these two ingredients.
Spinach Zucchini Mini Quiches
- 16 oz Liquid Egg Whites (You could also use whole eggs)
- 1 Handful Chopped Spinach
- 1 Handful Chopped Zucchini
- 1 Muffin Pan
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Chop the spinach and zucchini into small pieces.
- Place into smallbowl.
- Spray a light coat of olive oil over the muffin pan
- Pour the egg whites into muffin pan, filling each slot 3/4 full.
- Use a spoon (or your hand) to add the zucchini/spinach mixture.
- Place in oven for 15-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (serving size: 4 quiches)
Calories 92 | Calories from fat 0 | Total Fat 0 g | Cholesterol 0 mg | Sodium 260 mg | Total Carbohydrates <1 g | Dietary Fiber <1 g | Sugars 0 g | Protein 16 g